Nov 22, 2013

Friday Features: Girly Do Hairstyles

We love hairstyle ideas for girls!


Todays feature...



Jenn at Girly Do Hairstyles is currently posting "100 days of hair."  A different style each day!  I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for hairstyle inspirations and they have plenty of fantastic ideas!

I have tried these cute bows on my daughter's thin, short hair and they were adorable!
I'm excited to try one of their latest - the Knotty Hairstyle!  Here's the video.  I can picture throwing some tiny BowSweet flowers/bobby pins in there.  It would be so pretty for a wedding!

You can find Girly Do Hairstyles on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and their own website.  So, however you like to follow them, it's there!  I especially like Facebook and the variety of posts that are there - including the funny and inspirational.



Thanks Girly Do Hairstyles for all the fun and fabulous ideas!

No comments: